Practical, Smart Software Development
Chariot Solutions is a software development consulting firm. We build and integrate the critical software applications that run our clients’ businesses. We are successful because we attract the most talented and collaborative software architects in the region. They are leaders in Java, open source and emerging technologies. We work in small, agile teams. We solve hard problems with a practical approach centered on communication, common sense and continual learning. We believe it is important to give back to our community through shared learning.
- Tracey Welson-Rossman, Philly ETE Co-chair, CMO at Chariot Solutions
- Ken Rimple Philly ETE Co-chair, Director of Education Services at Chariot Solutions
- Andrea O. K. Wright Philly ETE Co-chair, Senior Architect at Chariot Solutions
- Jennifer Rappaport, Executive Assistant, Chariot Solutions
- Kevin Griffin, Senior Architect at Chariot Solutions
- Steve Smith, Senior Architect at Chariot Solutions
- Gordon Dickens, Senior Architect at Chariot Solutions
- Jamie Allen, Typesafe
- Mat Schaffer, Co-Founder at Mashion LLC
- Ahsen Jaffer, Senior Member Technical Staff at VMWare
- John Quillen, Principal Consultant at Euclidean Group
- D. André Dhondt, Executive/Agile Coach at Dhont-Teams-Gel
- Robert Hanson, Applications Development Manager at Quality Technology Services
- Antonio Tedesco, Director of Business Solutions at Accolade, Inc.
- Tim Noon, Software Architect at Siemens Medical Systems
- Aaron Feng, Founder at Forty9Ten
- Kyle Burton, Relay Network, LLC.
- Joe Campbell, Senior Software Architect at Comcast
- Trevor Lalish-Menagh, Senior Web Developer at Comcast Cable, LLC