Philly ETE's Project of the Year Award
Sponsored by Chariot Solutions and Technically Philly
We want to spotlight great software made in the Philadelphia region! We're looking for the coolest, most innovative enterprise software developed in 2011. We want to celebrate the art of software development and how it makes a difference in how organizations can thrive and grow.
The award will be given out at Philly ETE on April 10th.
- The project will have resulted in: significant cost savings, business efficiencies, a new product launch, or increased competitive advantage.
- The team must have completed the project by 12/31/2011.
- At least 60% of the team members must reside or be based within 50 miles of Philadelphia.
- The project must represent effective use of software development budget to produce meaningful, lasting results for the business, stakeholders and employees involved in the project.
- The project will have been executed without heroic sacrifice by the team members’ personal lives – we’re looking for signs of working smarter, not harder.
- We're looking for inspiration that might be replicable elsewhere, and for examples of great teamwork.
- For the finalists, it is necessary for key players to be available for interview (either by phone or in person in the Philadelphia area) between 2/24/2012 and 3/5/2012.